Composition and Responsibility of the Implementation Team
As part of the revision of our management structure, we have established a project implementation team, the IB CWS Implementation Team.
The main responsibilities of that team are to:
- coordinate the development of the different applications of the Workbench,
- ensure that the milestones of the revised workplan are achieved on time,
- ensure that there is a good coordination in the development of the stand alone prototype and the iPlant version of the different tools,
- define alternative in case of deviation from that revised workplan, and
- link with the respective management team of the different partners.
The Implementation Team will have the following membership:
- GCP - G. McLaren (Chair)
- iPlant - Martha Narro
- CIMMYT - Hector Sanchez
- ICRISAT - Trushar Shah
- IRRI - Guoyou Ye and Chengzhi Liang
- Research Teams - Fred van Eeuwjk, Alain Charcoset, Mark Dieters
- GCP - D. Fleury, Arllet Portugal, Mark Sawkins
Under the leadership of the chair it is expected that this committee, will meet at least once a month (virtual or F2F meeting taking advantage of other events). Depending on the nature of the topics on the agenda, other partners might be invited to join.